- Improves engine efficiency by cleaning and lubricating valves, injectors, and the fuel pump.
- Protects fuel lines from freezing and corrosion.
- Controls moisture produced by condensation in the fuel system
- Creates a combustible emulsion of gasoline and water.
- Oxygen sensors and catalytic converter safe.
Diminished performance, hesitation, poor fuel economy, and increased emissions caused by deposit build-up in the fuel system.
Directions for use
For fuel tanks less than 60L, pour the contents of one bottle into the fuel tank once every 24,000 kilometres or every 12 months.