The Extra Care Protection program for your used vehicle comes standard with the following services:
- Assistance on the Road
- Mechanical Breakdown and Accident Towing
- Trip Interruption
- Battery Boost
- Lockout Service
- Fuel Delivery
- Tire Change
- Travel Planning Assistance
- Vehicle Rental Assistance
- If your vehicle is required to remain in our shop due to the failure of a component that is covered by the plan, you are eligible for up a rental vehicle up to $40/day for a maximum of five days. If parts are back-ordered and your vehicle is required to remain in the shop for several more days, ECP guarantees coverage for an additional five days for a total of up to $400 in rental assistance for each occurrence.
In addition to these services, the Powertrain Coverage Plan provides a level of coverage for the following parts (please refer to your agreement for full details):
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
- Includes components such as: case, extension housing, torque convert, oil pump, shift control computer
- Cooling System
- Includes components such as: engine block, cylinder heads, valve covers, engine mounts, turbo/supercharger assembly, oil pump
- Four-Wheel Drive (4WD)
- Front/Rear Wheel Drive (FWD/RWD)
- Manual Transmission/Transaxle
- Seals/Gaskets/Fluids And Filters
- Includes components such as seals and gaskets used to contain fluids/lubricants within your vehicle, coolant, transmission fluid, engine oil and filter, and hydraulic fluids and lubricants.
Certain conditions do apply. For complete details, refer to your ECP agreement.